To equip your local church to be on mission together, as you carry out the mission of God to bring His love to the nations, the Northwest District has established the Foursquare Northwest mission team.
The Northwest Mission team consists of regional mission mobilizers, who work to serve churches, leaders and champions of mission in the five Northwest Regions. The mission team is an extension of the district team and serves with Foursquare Northwest District Mission Mobilizer Kaj Martin.
The Northwest Mission Team exists to team with you and your church to:
- Help resource your church for equipping and sending.
- Identify and train a missions champion for your church.
- Develop and support a missions ministry in your church.
- Prepare for short-term missions trips or GO Teams.
- Care for FMI workers on the mission field.
- Bring aid to disaster zones through global churches.
- Connect your church relationally to Foursquare Missions International, Foursquare Disaster Relief, Foursquare Missions Press, Foursquare Chaplains and more.
The mission team is excited to help churches connect with the incredible adventure of helping to fulfill the Great Commission, in proclamation and demonstration. To learn more about being on mission, contact District Mission Mobilizer Kaj Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org).