Empowered to Lead was an event hosted by the National Hispanic District of The Foursquare Church where more than 300 young servants from across the nation, ages 16-29, came together in Boca Raton, Fla., in November 2022 for a time of learning, growing and fellowship.
These were some of the words expressed by the young attendees:
- “The age gap in the church shouldn’t stop me from starting my calling.”
- “There will never be a perfect time to start, you simply have to start now with the tools at your current disposal.“
- “God is telling me to be a pastor. It was something I had been fighting with and coming here God confirmed.”
- “Let go and act now. My past does not define me.”
- “All generations working together.”