If you didn’t get to participate in the webinar held Mar. 4, 2023, you now have the opportunity to gather your church council members to explore the training together with this recording from Foursquare’s first Church Council Training + Certification. Pastors, leaders and council members are all invited to discover the role, responsibilities and partnership of a Foursquare council member. Participants will be equipped to clearly describe the role of a church council member, recognize the value of Foursquare council members and develop new council practices.
What’s included in the online training?
- Specific clarification and training on the role, value and practices of Foursquare church council members.
- The opportunity to participate in a case study discussion with fellow council members, ministry leaders and pastors.
- Q+A session specifically designed to address church council matters.
Purpose of the training
By the end of this training, all participants will be able to:
- Clearly describe their role on a church council.
- Recognize the value they bring to their church and this movement.
- Develop good practices for council engagement.
Este entrenamiento será en inglés. Para información sobre los entrenamientos para concilios de iglesias en español, comuníquese con el Distrito Hispano Nacional.
The following resources are discussed during the Church Council Training:
- Handbook of Operations
- Find your district
- Active shooter training
- Church maintenance schedule
- Certification quiz – after finishing the training, please check your knowledge to earn a certificate.
Make plans to join the next church council training at March 2, 2024 at 11 a.m. (PST).