Those who want to join the Foursquare family in Anaheim, Calif., May 25-29, for the annual international convention can achieve substantial cost-savings by taking advantage of Super Early Bird registration rates. But don’t wait-this special offer ends soon. Registrations must be postmarked by March 26.
Speakers at Foursquare Connection 2009—”Wide Open”—include Pastor Jack Hayford, Wayne Cordeiro and Kenneth C. Ulmer with worship times led by Tommy Walker, Roger Thrower, the Life Pacific College Worship Team, and The Rock Anaheim. Monday night will feature a special NextGen focus.
New this year are learning tracks—four-day advanced learning tracks that provide seven hours of education to complement your leadership pursuits, including optional certification in church and leadership health, global missions, worship, and children and youth. Preregister for a learning track when you register to attend Foursquare Connection. Learning tracks include the following topics.
- Spiritual Discipleship (John and Sonja Decker)
- Missions Perspective (John Amstutz)
- Consejería Pastoral (Raymundo Dias and Mario Barahona)
- Effective NextGen Ministries (James Craft)
- Evangelism-Alpha (David Housholder)
- Church Administration (Gary Craig and Paul Glenn)
- Worship (Brad Palsma and Caleb Quaye)
- Leadership-Multiplying Leaders/Churches (Ralph Moore)
Information on hotels, travel and additional details may be found online at www.FoursquareConnection.org. Register now to take advantage of Super Early Bird rates!