Here is a collection of recommended cohorts and groups from the Women’s Mobilizer team to equip and support ministry leaders in moving towards more and growing leaders together on mission.
Foursquare believes in women in leadership. As part of that commitment, we are intentionally coming alongside every woman in every district as she pursues her kingdom assignment. From the first steps of discovery to senior leadership, the Women’s Mobilizer team is here to provide connections, resources and leadership training. Learn more and meet the Women’s Mobilizer for your district.
Cohorts + groups
- Immersion Women Cohort – connect with other female leaders, gain wisdom, and engage the unique purpose God has for your life
- Empowered WIML Cohort – for women serving in any area of ministry leadership
- Cultivate: Women in Ministry Leadership Cohort – 7-month cohort experience where participants develop core leadership competencies, strengthen their ministry call, and create a community of holistic development
- Reimagine by WomenCo – mobilizing women to reimagine faith communities that embody Jesus’ radical hospitality
- Pastoral Care Groups from Church Well Co. – monthly 90-minute calls for 6 months, hosted virtually, 6-8 leaders in shared-ministry spaces
- WIML Cohort with Marion – women in ministry leadership cohort led by Dr. Marion Ingegneri